Thursday, April 28, 2005

Finally got to go scrapping today, I didn't do any layouts, but I did do an altered journal for my mum for Mothers' Day. I am quite happy with it, and am considering trying to find a decent address book that I can do to match it for her. I also found the perfect patterned paper for a layout I want to do of Shannon helping with the vegi garden, and it was only 50c YAY hehehe.

Shannon has a temperature at the moment, he has been a bit "absent" since he got home from Kindy, I'm just hoping that it isn't chicken pox, because the preschool class has had a few cases, and that is right next to his class, and they share the playground with each other. I guess if it is pox then we will find out in the next day or so.

Todays Menu:

Breakfast- Juice (I was in a rush so didn't get to eat)

Snack- Tea, white, 1 sugar

Lunch- Bacon Dulux meal from Hungry Jacks

Dinner- home made chicken burgers (chicken breast, lettuce, cheese, tomato, bread roll

Snack- icecream with nuts, 3 brazil nuts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home