Friday, October 21, 2005

Why do kids like to drive their mothers nuts?

ok I don't know what it is (ok so it is probably the wet weather and being cooped up indoors for the past week) but the boys are driving me up the wall. They wont to what they are told, the only way we can get them to do things is to yell at them, they are fighting with each other oever every little things, they wont eat their food when it is put infront of them, but when I take it from the table after they have gone and started playing for 1/2 hour they come back and start chucking a hissy fit because I have thrown it in the bin. I swear if things don't change soon I will be booking myself into a mental institution.

On the bright side, I have managed to get quite a bit of scrapping done lately, have done 1 card, about 4 layouts, a couple of OTP things. I really need to get some money so I can just go and splurge on scrapping supplies lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home