Wednesday, February 15, 2006

meh

I don't know why I am feeling so crappy lately, I have just been tired and lacking in motivation to do anything, I don't feel like doing anything around the house, I don't want to go anywhere, I don't want to scrap, I don't even want to go on the computer really, I just want to lie in bed and sleep all day (not that I get to do that but I would like to lol). Maybe it is just the horrible weather we are having lately, it has been so stuffy, its just been building up and up and today it finally broke and decided to rain, but it hasn't really made it any better really.
Anyway just needed to bitch about feeling crap lol.
(and yes I do realise that there were only 9 layouts in my post yesterday hahaha)...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there

    I know how you feel as I get days that I feel the same way. There are heaps of days I feel that I would love to take Amanda to school and then come home and crawl back into bed.

    The best advice I can come up with for you is to do something you enjoy (no matter how large or small it may be). Your sure to feel better if your doing something you enjoy - right!

    Have a great day and keep smiling my friend.

    PS: Great layouts you showed here in your blog. I love them all. Your very talented and have some great ideas Tash.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home