Friday, August 11, 2006

A new baby in the house

I got the phone call informing me of our new arrival while I was picking up the boys from school and kindy, our new baby had finally arrived. After over a week of waiting I am finally a parent again, to a beautiful baby mac mini....hahaha got you.

It is so much smaller then what I originally thought, and it weighs alot more then I thought too. I already got the monitor and speakers last week (unfortunatly they only had black and silver in the monitor we got, would have loved to have got the white and silver ones, but the speakers are white and silver and match the mini and my old eMac so well, you would have thought they were apple speakers or something lol).

Oh and news on the side, the "You Can Fly" layout won Zina's challenge, got a $5 gift voucher YAY!!!



**edit** ok here is my new set up, can you spot the computer?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoy your new baby Tash and have a fun week end:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home