Thursday, February 16, 2006

Um yeah, cant think of a title

still feeling a bit meh, had no kids today as they were both at Preschool and Kindy which was nice, but I was so utterly bored out of my mind. I couldn't even sleep, I layed down in bed at 1.30ish thinking of getting in an hour before picking the boys up but I felt really dizzy and everytime I closed my eyes it felt like I was falling which made me want to be sick. I have felt like that ever since (I was worried as I was walking up to school that I might fall over but I didn't hehehe).
I have decided I am going to go to Scrap That tomorrow as they have a free crop thing going on, so hopefully that will get me out of the ditch I am in. I did manage to fix a layout last night that I had stuffed up, I was doing a double in 8.5x11 but accidently cut one piece of cardstock 7.5x11 but didn't realise until I had finished. I guess it could have been worse, it could have been cut 9.5x11 which would have been bad as there are chipboard letters across the whole width of both pages, there is no way I could have cropped an inch off it. I will post the finished layout ASAP, Garry needs to re-install the scanner though so will be tomorrow night at the earliest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home