Thursday, October 12, 2006

She's Back

well well well, I have to say I am rather happy, last week (or was it the week before I can't remember) I went out and got the new Jewel cd "Goodbye Alice in Wonderland, and I have to say, it would have to be my favourite Jewel cd. I am so happy that she is back to her old style (although it is a bit more country but its is freaking fantastic), I really really detested the last album, 0304, and wan't really fond of the one before that, This Way, but man, I am love love loving this. Favourite some would have to be last dance rodeo but I know that will change, it always does lol.
If you wanted to hear a bit before buying there are some videos here but I really really recommend to anyone who likes the old style Jewel to go out and just buy the cd, you wont regret it...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Tash,
    Just thought I'd stop by and visit your blog.
    Not into Jewel but glad to hear you like the latest CD. Always good to get a new one ;)
    Need an update matey! Get bloggin' PMSLOL
    Cheers
    Tammy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home