Thursday, October 27, 2005

OMG they are everywhere

well last night I didn't go to bed until like 12.30, not becuase I wasn't tired, but because while I was reading my book at 11 I saw this gigantic huntsman walking down the wardrobe cupboard, then I lost sight of it, there was no way in hell I was going to go to sleep with that thing running around the room so I just kept reading while armed with a can of fly spray that unfortunatly was down to the last drops (am buying more today lol) and every shoe I own LMAO. It finally made an appearance at about 12.15, when I then attempted to spray it, unfortunatly there was not enough in the can to have any effect. I then proceded to get Garry to kill it, he seemed to think I was being silly, until he saw it, it was seriously bigger then my hand, and it was bloody fast too, it took him like 5-10 minutes to get it, now it is out in the garden, all squashed flat by one of my shoes, gotta love the things shoes are good for lol...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG I'm feeling sick just reading this little bit about that gross, yucky and revolting spider. EWWW, I really can't stand them!! Just popped over and found your blog,
    Mel x

     
  • At 5:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG Natasha....you are not having a good time lately with those huntsmans...YUCKO!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home