Saturday, February 25, 2006

A layout...



I was inspired by those tailored tab things when making this layout, I was so tempted to buy some when I was cropping yesterday but I wanted to have lunch and then wouldn't have enough for the tabs, so I decided to make my own using ribbon, I think they came out pretty good if I do say so myself hahaha. I also used Dimentional Magic for the first time, man thats pretty stuff hahaha.

As of next Sunday we will be in Sydney, ok so not for long, only until the 9th, but still it will be great to visit my family again, they boys are both very excited...

2 Comments:

  • At 2:05 pm, Blogger LaurieStar said…

    Hey Natasha -

    Got your note! I just noticed that you are a Saggatarius too! My birthday in Nov. 29. I seem to have a lot of friends who are the same sign.

    Thanks for writing back to me too! :) Have a good day!

    Laurie

     
  • At 7:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Layouts look great Tash, thanks for sharing them here.

    Have a wonderful week and take care.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home