Tuesday, January 09, 2007

All settled in

well we are now all moved into our new home, we have a new car (ok its a used car but its new for me LMAO), new bed, new mattress, new bed linen (its the first time we have had a really nice bed set, but man are they expensive).

We were having issues with the internet and were thinking that we might not be able to get ADSL here and that we would have to get Telstra cable, but this morning the ADSL was connected so Telstra are my heros of the week (normally I hate them LMAO) because they fixed it, we don't use them for the internet but they control the lines so they are the heros LMAO.

Now I have to go catch up on what has been happening in the world.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:22 am, Blogger BethJ said…

    Hey Natasha! Hoping you settle in quickly and dont have too much unpacking to do!

     
  • At 2:16 pm, Blogger LaurieStar said…

    Natasha,

    Good to see you blogging again! Hope you enjoy your new place!

     
  • At 5:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello, long time no chat.

    Sorry I have not visited your blog in ages, I've been very busy over school holidays.

    Glad to read you found a nice new house to move into. Enjoy all your new things and hope you have a lot of happy times there.

    Have a wonderful day, take care and give the boys a hug from me too.

    Hopefully we can catch up and have a chat one day soon.

     
  • At 9:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Tash, Glad to hear that your all settled into your new place with your "new" car and new bed linen...nothing like sleeping on brand new, crispy sheets....ahhhhh makes me feel good all over just thinking about it LMAO!! :P
    Glad Telstra did the right thing and pulled their finger out! That would have to be a first hey.
    Take care Natasha.
    Tammy

     
  • At 11:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tash Warning!! I just had a comment posted with a link to a valentine site. Do not enable this comment or click on the link. It opened up to a site and then more windows kept popping open and I had a warning pop up window saying that my security codes where at risk and did I want to run a program to clean it up. I immediately closed everything and ran spybot search and destroy and then I will be doing a major scan of my computer to make sure I didn't get any viruses.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home